Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Spring has sprung & the Jimmy B Tracker is now ready for you

Hi Friends
Spring has sprung...Hmmm just the cliche that I've been waiting to hear from you.  So thanks for that.  Well it is April isn't it?  Common get into the spirit of it.  April showers brings May flowers...oops another one...sorry that was me this time!  It's just the nice weather that we've been having.  Of course I'm overlooking the below freezing temps.  Lets see...28 F...30 F...27 F...Oh!  Yeah I guess I'm right.  That is frigid enough to freeze nice warm water.  That is way too articish for my liking.  I don't care if it is spring.  I'm going to keep overlooking the show flurries that we've had lately.  I won't even mention that...No way.  I also, won't even come close to telling you that we had 2 inches of snow falling, just a couple of days ago.  It's a good thing that the ground was a bit warm from the nice day we had last week.  All of that springtime snow melted, and I didn't need to get the snow-blower out. What a bonus.
Well before you know it, we'll all be complaining about the sweltering summer.  Heaven help us!  Are we really this weak?  Why don't you just quit whining for petes' sake...What?  Oh that was me?  Oh yeah, I guess that it was.  I'll try harder.
Spring = Not too hot or cold...No mosquitoes...No bugs..Good fishing...Lots of BBQ'd food...Beer on the deck while Zooming and skyping with friends during the pandemic...Stay at home...Type in my Blog...Watch the night sky...work out on the treadmill, while watching Captain Kangaroo...YEAH
LIFE IS GREAT!

GREAT NEWS!
The Jimmy B Dietary & Vital-Sign Tracker  
~~~IS READY TO GO~~~


Not feeling right?

Send your information online, directly to your physician
One quick click your special report is attached & Sent
Just like that!

Keep away from those germ filled waiting rooms.
This Covid 19 pandemic is serious business.

Concerned about who or what  your medical tracker information is being shared with? 

Why not get the ‘Jimmy B Dietary and Vital-Sign Tracker’ Program for your laptop.
  
You can track your daily steps, by inputting them from your device, quickly into the program app.
  
Vibrant charts are automatically created complete with trend lines to show the direction you're going. 

Track your Blood Pressure, INR blood work, Glucose readings, Body Temperature & Weight.

  
Email your 'Report' to whomever you want, straight from inside the program.  Couple quick key-strokes are all it takes.


Comprehensive Diet Tracker Area, helps you to track your overall ingestion of: Calories, Fats, Saturated Fats, Cholesterol, Sodium, CARBS, Sugar, Fiber & Protein.  

Too many calories? Not enough Fiber? Watching your Carbs?  No problem check out the sorted food listings. 
JUST CHOOSE WISELY!
Please check my sites & order yours TODAY
Be one of the first to get your Excel program for the introductory price of  only $7.15...That's over 50% off

Check out my Website (below) to find out if you qualify for a FREE APP

If you want to actually see me running the program just zoom on over to my YouTube Channel.  I demonstrate all of the features in the instructional video segments You won't be disappointed.  


CLICK HERE for my YouTube Playlist - Great Tutorials Here

CLICK HERE for my Website or to order your Jimmy B Tracker

CLICK HERE to E-MAIL me




No comments:

Post a Comment