Tuesday, March 3, 2020

HI Friends




Since my product "Bondy Medical Tracker" is mostly regarding dietary needs, I've got to change the name.

 I never thought of it, but Pams' cousin said she'd be interested, although she hasn't any medical numbers to track, and was not too excited about it. I explained about the dietary aspects and she didn't really know about that end of it. 

That's when it hit me. 
It's called a Medical Tracker. I need to present this, geared more towards your dietary requirements, ESPECIALLY in the name of the product.
SOME of the population is interested in Medical tracking.
BUT

ALL of the population is watching their diets and need to track their trends of intakes of Calories, Sodium, Carbs, Protein, Cholesterol, Sugar, Good Fats, Trans & Saturated Fats, Fiber.



I'm redoing all of my videos on YouTube before the month is out to reflect this, as well as due to the improvements I've made to the program. So check back to my YouTube channel in a week or so..
Soooo, i'm looking for NEW NAME suggestions for the Bondy Medical Tracker.




 I'll take it from all of my friends and family here, then put together the perfect key words, to draw the prospective customers to this amazing product.
EVERYONE THAT OFFERS A SUGGESTION AND SENDS ME THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS, WILL GET A FREE TRACKER WHEN IT IS KICKED OFF IN APRIL.
Forgive me for shouting...Free is good right? LOL
 ($14.45 value)

The name must have "Bondy" to start and something to do with diet and medical results (or something to that effect)
A name that rolls off of the tongue nicely if possible.
"Bondy" will be the household name
Face it...do you ask for a facial tissue or a "Kleenex"?
Think about it.
Target Date April 10, 2020
Thanks so much
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment